Monday, November 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Nov. 9

Outside my window ~ streetlights and porchlights.  The neighborhood has settled in for the evening.


I am thankful ~ for my cats.  I am finding dead spiders all over the house.  DEAD spiders. Thank you Princess and Jaxon!

From the kitchen ~a clean, delcluttered computer desk. (I commandeered the breakfast nook area for my office.)

I am wearing ~ shorts and a t-shirt.  It's warm tonight.

I am creating ~ lesson plans for December.  "Christmas Around the World" sounds fun, don't you think?

I am reading ~ all kinds of stuff!  Head on over to The Book Basket to see for yourself.

I am praying ~ For Alyssa.  She has been throwing up off and on lately.  I believe milk is causing it.  We will now be sampling Almond milk, rice milk, and soy milk to see which one tastes the best!

I am hearing ~ the dishwasher.

Around the house ~ a lot of little things to be done.  We will be renting out our house soon. :-(

One of my favorite things ~ Farmville.  It's a game on Facebook.  Seriously.

A few plans for the week ~ ballet, book club, AWANA, football, gymnastics and a dinner party.  Whew!

A picture thought I am sharing ~ a scene from a drive we took to Charlottesville.  Isn't it beautiful?



please visit Peggy's for more Daybook entries


No comments: